- From: "rainbowguardian" <robert_smrdelj@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:32:11 +0100
are you all fighting so visciously over almost nothing/peanuts? Is it the money that is bothering you all so much in the health care debate; is it that the poor are getting helped that you are afraid of? Is is that you will be burocratisized a little more? In my eyes this all just peanuts and as i see it there is no fascism contained in it whatsoever if you get a little bit more administration. In my opinion there are bigger problems that should be solved nature/peace on earth/atomic bombs/freedom for the oppressed countries and so on.
So think twice before you start fighting over nothing!
- Prev by Date: Re: Triumph of the Will : Tomorrow May Herald The Last Day Of Democracy in The U.S.
- Next by Date: Re: Triumph of the Will : Tomorrow May Herald The Last Day Of Democracy in The U.S.
- Previous by thread: Unique Global Event - Glastonbury UK & Webcast - "the kitchen Table" merging theatre and discussion
- Next by thread: Re: Why