Re: Who are the Fascists? hmmmmmm ... you might be very surprised by the answer .......

"bodhi" <psychedelictourist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5f5c3374-bbec-478e-bcd9-415e9ead6b99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do we live in a fascist state??
Nowadays it's hard to know for sure because everything we think we
know about fascism is wrong. We are victims of 40 years of propaganda
by those who most gained by spreading the big lie.
Here are a series of videos below you should take the time to watch -
but you better be careful folks because you might find that the
swastika is on your own arm......

<snip>

So now you're purporting the left is opposed to free markets, limited government, and traditional morality? This just proves you're only in it for the attention it brings to you. Positive or negative attention; it matters not. Only that you get attention. You're still an idiot, known by the company you keep (harry/mary, etc.)