Re: SUV Thread:

On Jan 19, 2:39 pm, Gregory <gnbradf...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you really thing Bush and Co could get a dozen Saudis to commit
suicide for them?

For great benefit to their families, you'betcha. Not say'in that's
what I subscribe to, but it certainly Could be done.

  • Virgin suicides save Turks honor
    ... BATMAN, Turkey For 17-year- old Derya, a waif-like woman, the order to kill ... Derya said they were the equivalent of a death sentence. ... which chronicled a journalist's investigation of a suicide epidemic among ... dishonor on their families; the majority of the killings are in the Middle ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • UN responsible for murdered innocent people
    ... Families of terror victims blame international body for kickbacks that funded ... killed the past few years by Palestinian suicide bombers, ... "The UN is partly responsible for the death of my son," said Miri Avitan, ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: Charles Rocket kills himself
    ... Rather an odd way to commit ... Cutting the major veins and/or arteries ... > He committed suicide by cutting his throat, Sgt. J. Paul Vance of the ... Mr. Rocket; two fellow cast ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Reservist vets commit most suicides
    ... Reservist vets commit most suicides ... National Guard and Reserve troops who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan ... comprise more than half the veterans who committed suicide after ... VA has said there does not appear to be an epidemic of suicide among ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: John, Bobby, and Ted
    ... My esSIL *did* try to commit suicide. ... the door down. ... she's making sure she never sinks into a deep of a depression again. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)