Re: Scouting Notes for Ocala

I'm a bringing zonker paper acid, lots of shrooms, lots of everclear, and
MEDICAL METH !!!!!

"whistler" <azwhistler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 19, 12:26 pm, sun man <toakie...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 19, 11:20 am, Motorcycle Hippie Al <sun9shi...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well Lone Wolf, stay a Lone Wolf, I'm going to be with Family permit
or no permit, as You see I'm a self governing body and I sure Love
being with Rainbow Family in Sunny Florida.
So keep crabbing about rules & regs and miss out being with Family.
Namaste & "Happy Trails" Peace, Al

Hippy al

Are you stating, you would rather risked being sued, that being a
free man.......

If my info is correct, you , me , or anybody else can not sign a
permit on someones behalf without there consent..... = lawsuit.

SHAME ON YOU.

LOVE & PEACE
LONE WOLF

The whole matter has to do more with marriage than anything else.
i.e., Take my wife........., please!

.