Re: Cindy Sheehan was LRADed today by LEOss

On Sep 25, 7:41 am, Sanity RE <sanity-cla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Personally, I think a two day boycot of the use of money once a month
would do a lot more good than a run on a bank.  Runs on banks in the
thirties ala "It's a Wonderful Life" starring Jimmy Stewart meant
something because "Dollars" had intrinsic Value, but now that only
paper money of next to no intrinsic value [Don't wipe your ass with
that! You don't know where it's been...] is in currency, the big
wigs'll just xerox all they need for the payouts (handing people their
own credit) and folks will have stood in line to no good purpose.

I think thats a fine idea. the establishment couldnt do anything about
that type of protest. it would be quite effective.

  • NBC: Fabulous news from the War On Drugs
    ... Carmen, on the Gulf of Mexico, as the sun was setting. ... During a 22-month investigation by agents from the US Drug Enforcement ... that the cocaine smugglers had bought the plane with money they had ... Wachovia settled the biggest action brought under the US bank secrecy ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • They think we cant handle the truth.
    ... The truth may be unthinkable, ... refinance millions of defaulting mortgages ... ... They say their unbridled money printing won't devalue the U.S. dollar. ... the nation's fourth largest bank with nearly $800 billion in ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Frogs gotta virus
    ... You mention a bonus payment depending on performance. ... they are getting money in accordance with their ... employment agreements, and remember, these are legal contracts. ... you saying that because your boss raises a loan from the bank ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • BORROWING FROM PETER TO PAY PAUL: THE WALL STREET PONZI SCHEME CALLED FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING
    ... THE WALL STREET PONZI SCHEME CALLED FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING ... stands in front of a bank teller, who is reading a demand note. ... invest their money, promising steady above-market returns; ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Frogs gotta virus
    ... You mention a bonus payment depending on performance. ... they are getting money in accordance with their ... saying that because your boss raises a loan from the bank that he has ... I mentioned that this contracts where illegal. ...
    (soc.culture.thai)