Re: HORRID experience with ACORN! TRUE STORY HERE!

That was certainly a bad turn of events. I hope modern day finds you
safe and warm.Myself I do not trust a large number of homeless
agencies. Usually their fix leads to a severely sketchy existence,for
their clients. Their is a big difference between lacking resources and
poverty. The difference is this. lacking resources is fixable while
poverty is a state of mind. a label
a second skin that chokes the goodness and freshness out of life, and
these poverty agencies use it to pay themselves a salary and keep
their clients needy and compliant.
.