Re: AGR is stuck in the internet of the "90s

On Sep 2, 9:38 pm, RiverMan <scarumcr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 2, 7:20 pm, "*stella*" <free_medic...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why don't we have one of those newer formats where photos and videos
are easy for amatures to include in the posts?  Can anyone upgrade AGR?

You can't really upgrade this newsgroup... the only way to add
multimedia would be if this was a binaries group. I have always wished
this were a multimedia group. It'd be a lot of fun. I think most
people here are old and stuck in their ways and probably would not
support it. This one has been around a long time.

If you start one I'll come post stuff!

-=] RiverMan [=-

Back when I first started posting to this group around 1995/1996 it
was run by DejaNews. Back then they offered a way to set up a binaries
group... but when google bought them out they changed it... don't even
offer it at all as far as I know

-=] RiverMan [=-