Re: dubya uplifted by meeting with families of fallen soldiers !?
- From: Sanity RE <sanity-clause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
On May 29, 4:52 pm, "That Guy" <7...@xxxxx> wrote:
Sanity RE wrote:
On May 29, 8:27 am, Rumpelstiltskin <ru...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This is worse than "bring 'em on" gaffe.
The often-tearful meetings he had with relatives of fallen soldiers
were "in some ways... very hard and in some ways, it was very
"Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth." - my great-grandmother...
He should donate his skull to science, because they have not yet been able
to create a perfect vacuum.
If I were pleading his defense I'd go for: "Out of the loop loopy and
didn't know what was going on from start to finish." Might work!
- Prev by Date: A First Gathering in a Natl. Park ???
- Next by Date: Re: felipe & kid village
- Previous by thread: A First Gathering in a Natl. Park ???
- Next by thread: Re: dubya uplifted by meeting with families of fallen soldiers !?