Re: So... WWYDIYWLE? (What would you do if you were Lynelle Engel, i.e. me?)

Josey Wales: [referring to Lone's dog] Chief, I was just wondering: I
suppose that mangy red-bone hound's got no place else to go either.
[spits tobacco juice on the dog's forehead]
Josey Wales: He might as well ride along with us; Hell, everybody else
is.

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than
a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the
walls of his cell.
C. S. Lewis

The sky was the color of Edgar Allan Poe's pajamas.
Tom Robbins

Let us leave this--did you say what you call it?'
'Hill?' suggested Pippin. 'Shelf? Step?' suggested Merry.
Treebeard repeated the words thoughtfully. 'Hill. Yes, that was it.
But it is a hasty word for a thing that has stood here ever since this
part of the world was shaped.'
J.R.R. Tolkien

I mean, whatever kills you kills you, and your death is authentic no
matter how you die.
Jerry Garcia

Peace! Light! Epiphany! :) lme