Re: So... WWYDIYWLE? (What would you do if you were Lynelle Engel, i.e. me?)

On Jan 8, 5:53 pm, bishop...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

so therefore no basis for removal by the moderator.

You poor deluded fool. There is no moderator on this board. People can
only complain to google or a users isp. Now are you beginning to see
why most of us are laughing at you? You're not only mentally unstable
you're rather ignorant. At any rate, while its been amusing tweaking a
troll I don't have time for this. I check back to poke you with a
stick to watch you jump in a week or so.

  • i not mondertaor
    ... A troll, boy you really are derranged, ... You are not a moderator. ... You are morally bereft pig. ... This is a stupid comment/attempt at justifying that which you know is wrong, ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: The Future of RSS
    ... We've seen that some would like only spam out, ... they agree with the mods on who exactly is a troll). ... Google Groups where there are no filters to set up of choose from. ... moderator would assign a status to each message, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: Where it all began
    ... stating what a troll is, but using that definition, nothing has been ... He wasn't posting an off topic ... to evoke an emotional response from anyone. ... The thing was, in those moderated groups, the moderator would ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: To Jayne and to all. Peter J Ross should NOT be a smm moderator.
    ... How can you seriously consider Peter J Ross as a moderator for smm? ... He's simply an anti-soc.men troll who's been playing along with you to ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: mostly OT: Happy(?) 1776
    ... that's the problem with your assumptions, Ms Moderator... ... My use of "troll" to describe you was meant in the ... "Usenet" sense. ... > I've never kissed anyone's butt at all, ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)