Re: what about my 5 bucks, man? was Re: The story.... according to...

hj st wrote:
hey bro, and just what about my five bucks?

don't you remember? ......................... that,.... time?

Ah dude, was that the $5 for gas in Montana ?? crap, I plum forgot about that... ;^)

i'd like it *NOW*, afterall, i'm *trying* to make amends here, to
better myself,.. so i'd like my five buck now, man, so i can get on
with my life, my better life.

Man, how about this... if I ever see you again I will buy you $5 in gas... which will most likely be 1 gallon by that time.

** sarcasm posting level set back to 'stun' from 'potentially totally
misunderstood' **

Oh, sarcasm... my bad.

peace,
quiet,..

queace and piet.

  • Re: Hope this never happens, but if....
    ... Life will be lot more bearable if you also have some means cooking ... We do have gas for cooking, but of course the gas central heating is ... Full cooking facilities plus lots of tins of food, on board water ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: Living the atheist life
    ... didnt come from a personal Creator with personality. ... They certainly go way beyond your rocks, dirt and gas as possible beginings ... for origins for life and certainly give more insight into how life may have ... Is your faith centered in an accidental pond ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)
  • Totally OTP: For all the advise....
    ... I no longer can buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the car so ... anymore because it will blow up in my face, disfiguring me for life. ... Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney has given us. ... I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Totally OTP: For all the advise....
    ... I no longer can buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the car ... anymore because it will blow up in my face, disfiguring me for life. ... Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney has given us. ... I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Living the atheist life
    ... didnt come from a personal Creator with personality. ... The position of the charged atoms in the ice crystals act in a way similar ... They certainly go way beyond your rocks, dirt and gas as possible beginings ... for origins for life and certainly give more insight into how life may have ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)