Re: Mark Rey Letter

On May 28, 7:17 pm, "Karin Zirk" <kz...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So Mark Rey wrote a letter outlining the USFS stance towards this year's
gathering
I put a PDF version and a TIF version up athttp://home.earthlink.net/~scrollinfo/wyoming.html
which is on USDA letter head with Rey's signature.

Karin

I think I'm happy about this. I mean, somebody might come along and
prove me wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm happy about this.

  • Word 2003 to pdf display problem
    ... When I make a pdf within word 2003 and the doc has an embedded tif, ... e.g. a signature, the tif outline is in black when viewed on the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Collisions in PDF signatures
    ... The specification of the Portable Document Format (PDF) from version ... signature mechanism can be plugged into. ... The serialization of the document that's fed into the signature mechanism ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] Collisions in PDF signatures
    ... The specification of the Portable Document Format (PDF) from version ... signature mechanism can be plugged into. ... The serialization of the document that's fed into the signature mechanism ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Scanning pages to PDF file
    ... scanner save it to TIF or PDF, if your hardware can't save PDF open Acrobat ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: How do you save protected documents as PDF?
    ... If you think that saving a signature in PDF format will prevent it being ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... >> What are you trying to achieve with the password protection of the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)