Re: Ozark Rainbow Family Regional Gathering

On May 12, 12:31 am, BeeJay Rainbow <beejayrainbow2...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Spiritrising, why are you posting a "Rainbow Gathering" on Missouri
conservation land ? Isn't going to happen.

Twofaces makes trouble because, IMHO, he's a saddist ... will he be at
this gathering he's announcing? I seriously doubt it.

That line: "All politicians -- out of charity" is out of the original
1972 Oracle, is deliberately insulting, and is part of the root of the
problems the Rainbow Family Tribe has had with the Gummint ever since.

Sanity