Re: Bill Buckley is dead
- From: whistler <whistler-ab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:25:08 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 28, 8:50 am, whitebird <free...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
loved his respect for the language. and his disdain for convention.
somehow we are poorer for losing him.
O/H willow scar clan ??????:
Well I will not miss most of his politics but I will miss the man. He
was unique.- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
It seems likely that THE pie was a boost to his notariety. No doubt
he realized it would be, but also he wellcomed the contrary
arguement. (he did decline prosecution) He led with his chin and
dared the opposition. If his arguement was flawed he wanted to hear
it, not that that would change his mind.
- Prev by Date: Re: How Much Are We Willin' To Give ?
- Next by Date: Re: How Much Are We Willin' To Give ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Bill Buckley is dead
- Next by thread: Re: Bill Buckley is dead