Re: Had the Flu
- From: woodstock <thirdwavevisions@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:11:24 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 10, 1:03 pm, whistler <whistler...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 10, 1:44 pm, Rick <mulemanr...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These last few days, high fever, couldn't keep anything down. Doctor
suggested Acetaminophen suppositories. No more good than they did, I
might as well have stuck them up my ass. Tasted horrible too!
Try the long slender Magic Healing Crystals next, but this time Don't
put them in your mouth.
- Prev by Date: 33 Weird Statues and Sculptures Around The World
- Next by Date: Re: Permits, Operating Plans, and Conference Calls (Was: Something Else)
- Previous by thread: Re: Had the Flu
- Next by thread: 33 Weird Statues and Sculptures Around The World