Re: What did Karin Do with the Rescued Kitten

On Aug 10, 3:24 pm, Butterfly Bill <farfallabillMYAPPEN...@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
cherish wrote:
Tell us of that heroic feat.

~o~

What the hell has crawled up YOUR ass? Were you doing some crack and now
it's wearing off and you're jonesing?

As Karin herself said:
"Another sister called out "give me the kitten". So I reached my right
arm towards her, away from the cops and she took the kitten. Then once
the kitten was safe, I managed to free myself from the officer who was
holding my left arm and run away from the cops about ten to fifteen
feet."

-

Is your name Karin?

NO?

Then stfu!

~o~

  • Re: What did Karin Do with the Rescued Kitten
    ... it's wearing off and you're jonesing? ... As Karin herself said: ... arm towards her, away from the cops and she took the kitten. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: What did Karin Do with the Rescued Kitten
    ... arm towards her, away from the cops and she took the kitten. ... Is your name Karin? ... Then stfu! ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Knife-wielding Man Shot In New Orleans
    ... >They should've shot him in the leg or arm that wielded the knife. ... I'm tired of people saying that these cops aren't ... If they wound him then you've got an angry wounded guy with a knife. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: What did Karin Do with the Rescued Kitten
    ... arm towards her, away from the cops and she took the kitten. ... I want a permit for your participation. ... The free ride is over baby and your dues are still ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Karins site sucks
    ... The bottom line is Karin is spending so much time hob-knobbing with ... She has become essentially an apologist for the cops that believes their ... Karin: Bottom line, you piss me off because you are lazy. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)