Re: How's this for a solution to heal the gathering?

On Jul 22, 2:15 pm, "Connie" <tucson.con...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Take back front gate! I like it!!

So will you hang out with us there next year? -w-

"woodstock" <thirdwavevisi...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Have the whole gathering at front gate. Everyone would have to be
peaceful since everyone at front gate would know that they're shanti
sena. We would hug everyone til their violence died right at front
gate. Everyone would know how to do kitchens, shitters, fire pits, and
all the basic rainbow stuff cuz that's what front gate does- welcomes
people home and shows them the rainbow ways and raps. <shrug> Go ahead
shoot... -w-- Hide quoted text -

  • Re: Hows this for a solution to heal the gathering?
    ... peaceful since everyone at front gate would know that they're shanti ... We would hug everyone til their violence died right at front ... all the basic rainbow stuff cuz that's what front gate does- welcomes ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Hows this for a solution to heal the gathering?
    ... the 27th when I drove in because there was no gate. ... No one to tell them cars were being towed. ... inform people of basic rainbow ways/raps etc. and be an example of how ... sisters that they had to have a bus to park in bus village or make a ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Hows this for a solution to heal the gathering?
    ... peaceful since everyone at front gate would know that they're shanti ... We would hug everyone til their violence died right at front ... all the basic rainbow stuff cuz that's what front gate does- welcomes ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Hows this for a solution to heal the gathering?
    ... peaceful since everyone at front gate would know that they're shanti ... all the basic rainbow stuff cuz that's what front gate does- welcomes ... people home and shows them the rainbow ways and raps. ... Ya know, peaceful respect and all. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)