Re: NYPDs officer of the year.

On Jul 21, 8:04 pm, popeye <watam...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would vote for this guy even if he isnt running for office!http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JimmyJustice4753

This Jimmy Justice guy has alot of guts. I think Il invite him to
wyoming in 08

  • Re: Blog Updated with Photos from WPT
    ... On Sep 22 2005 3:38 PM, ChrisBrown wrote: ... > take it easy on the guy, it took him alot of guts to post that ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Blog Updated with Photos from WPT
    ... take it easy on the guy, it took him alot of guts to post that ... stuff...even if his play wasn't perfect I think he deserves some respect ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: M Opening Sunday
    ... having fireworks at 9:50 and the doors are opening at 10 this Sunday, ... Sure takes alot of guts to open a new joint up these days. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Should I be worried?
    ... Could be alot worse. ... The roommate could have been from Wyoming or Montana. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)