Re: It was 30 years ago today that I drove down to the Toshi Station to pick up some power converters ......
- From: <psychedelictourist@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 May 2007 00:21:27 -0700
This is the rumor I heard: the jedi warriors in our family are teaming
up with the ewoks and the wookies this summer to "balance out the
force" between them and the evil L.E.O. storm troopers of the empire.
may the force be with them.
"What's a jedi to do?"
Sydney - An Australian Star Wars fan has been left regretting his
brush with "the Force" after police arrested him for carrying a toy
The 32-year-old was walking through central Melbourne on Thursday when
the pistol-shaped laser poking out of his backpack sparked a security
scare at the city's Crown Casino.
Diners in the casino alerted authorities about the black-clad man, who
was reportedly on his way to a photo shoot to mark the 30th
anniversary of the science fiction blockbuster.
Police said armed officers forced him to the ground and arrested him.
A police spokesperson said he would be charged with possessing an
unregistered firearm. She said the charge applied even for a fake.
It was 30 years ago today that I drove over to the Toshi Station to
pick up some power converters ......
Now I'm stuck in Dagobah with a goofy old bat - whining I must put up
with - and a moving garbage disposal for a friend.
My hardass old man wants to see me about entering the family business
and worse, I got the serious hots for my half sister!
happy anni - versary everyone! May The Force Be With You!
- Prev by Date: Re: www.welcomehome.org
- Next by Date: Re: www.welcomehome.org
- Previous by thread: Re: It was 30 years ago today that I drove down to the Toshi Station to pick up some power converters ......
- Next by thread: Re: It was 30 years ago today that I drove down to the Toshi Station to pick up some power converters ......