Re: I'm So Glad We're Finally Equal ...
- From: Butterfly Bill <farfallabill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:22:37 -0600
"=?utf-8?B?6I+p6Jap?=" <psychedelictourist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This morning I was sitting among a scruffy group of G-8
protestors at my favorite coffeeshop in Savannah. Most morning
we manage to entertain ourselves with dark and sometimes
humorous commentary on the morning news while taking up the
corner two tables of the coffeeshop. This morning we were busy
listening to the college students around us drinking coffee and
complaining about their final exams. What an earnest bunch of
young people they are! Dressed all in black with their laptops
and notebooks they possessed such long sad faces for ones so
<end of sample>
This is why I put up with Bodhi. Every once in a while he comes up
with something like this. Bodhi, you ought to at least try to get
this into some newspaper somehow.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why did Libby fall on his sword?
- Next by Date: Re: I'm So Glad We're Finally Equal ...
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm So Glad We're Finally Equal ...
- Next by thread: Re: I'm So Glad We're Finally Equal ...