Everybody be nice!

When somebody shits behind your tent, tell the guy how wonderful the
turd looks.

If you don't like it, don't smell it!

  • Re: How do I clean smelly camping gear?
    ... > Pulled out my sleeping bags and tent that I kept stored in large cotton ... > provided the large sacks as well as the stuff sacks. ... > smell bad - got that plasticy type smell and the tent is a bit sticky ... I take canvas and flannel sleeping bags to the Laundromat and use their ...
    (rec.outdoors.camping)
  • Re: How do I clean smelly camping gear?
    ... >> Pulled out my sleeping bags and tent that I kept stored in large ... >> North Face provided the large sacks as well as the stuff sacks. ... >> they all smell bad - got that plasticy type smell and the ... >> tent is a bit sticky as well, ...
    (rec.outdoors.camping)
  • Re: How do I clean smelly camping gear?
    ... >> Pulled out my sleeping bags and tent that I kept stored in large cotton ... >> provided the large sacks as well as the stuff sacks. ... >> smell bad - got that plasticy type smell and the tent is a bit sticky ...
    (rec.outdoors.camping)
  • Re: any help on smelly awning
    ... |I had a similar smell in a large frame tent. ... All I did was put the tent up ... |in the garden let it get good and wet. ... everything with waterproofing and give it another couple of days in the ...
    (uk.rec.caravanning)
  • Re: OT: my complaint about whiners and complainers
    ... The problem with Mulay shitting a turd like you into a newsgroup ... is that the smell *never* goes away. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)