Re: This bass ackwards world we live in....
- From: "Thunder" <thunder5200nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 06:17:46 GMT
"Marty" <martyb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mr. Right wrote:
This story has got to be the proverbial shoot first, shoot some more, and
if there are any survivors shoot at them, and then ask questions
Court drops charges against Saddam
By SINAN SALAHEDDIN, Associated Press Writer
BAGHDAD, Iraq -
Saddam Hussein's trial for the killing of 180,000 Kurds in the 1980s
resumed Monday with the late dictator's seat empty, nine days after he
went to the gallows. The court's first order of business was to drop all
charges against Saddam.
Uhm, that is like sentencing someone to die here in this country with
lethal injection... following through, and then a week later saying
"oops, what we meant to do is drop the charges and release him".
BUT, why the hell would the courts drop the charges against him ?? that
makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense. The puppets' show trial could only go so far
because the WMD episode implicates Rumsfeld, Bush Sr. and possibly Cheney
Saddam's trip to the gallows was just another result of Georgie's lies
leading to the invasion. I'd love to see Dubya's killings graphed alongside
of Saddam's. Hmmmm.... I wonder who is the more prolific killer? Oh, it's
all in the name of freedom, so I s'pose no matter how many die it's okay,
huh? Let's stand back and watch the chickens come home to roost.
- Prev by Date: Liars Cheats & Cons
- Next by Date: Re: Let's start a comunity song ... follow my lead and ad on.
- Previous by thread: Re: This bass ackwards world we live in....
- Next by thread: If you haven't discovered the Japanese *** of mimikaki, this is your chance!