This bass ackwards world we live in....
- From: "Mr. Right" <iwasright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 04:20:20 -0600
This story has got to be the proverbial shoot first, shoot some more, and if there are any survivors shoot at them, and then ask questions scenario.
Court drops charges against Saddam
By SINAN SALAHEDDIN, Associated Press Writer
BAGHDAD, Iraq -
Saddam Hussein's trial for the killing of 180,000 Kurds in the 1980s resumed Monday with the late dictator's seat empty, nine days after he went to the gallows. The court's first order of business was to drop all charges against Saddam.
Uhm, that is like sentencing someone to die here in this country with lethal injection... following through, and then a week later saying "oops, what we meant to do is drop the charges and release him".
BUT, why the hell would the courts drop the charges against him ?? that makes no sense.
- Prev by Date: Israeli Lobby ...... er ...... Democrats .....: Nuclear Iran unacceptable
- Next by Date: If you haven't discovered the Japanese *** of mimikaki, this is your chance!
- Previous by thread: Israeli Lobby ...... er ...... Democrats .....: Nuclear Iran unacceptable
- Next by thread: Re: This bass ackwards world we live in....