Re: How Barry Sacharow Lost

What do you know about Miaima, arn't you
In Colorado, and having spent som uch time
in new york, your like me when you take a
swipe at an old issue

HA HA
Tootsi

菩薩 wrote:
Two friends in Hollywood, Florida are discussing politics on Election
Day, each trying to no avail to convince the other to switch sides.

Finally, one says to the other: ``Look, you're voting for that weirdo
Barry Sacharow and I'm voting for Elaine Schwartz, it's clear that we
are unalterably opposed on every political issue. Our votes will surely
cancel out. Why not save ourselves some time and both agree to not vote
today?''

The other agrees enthusiastically and they part.

Shortly after that, a friend of the first one who had heard the
conversation says, ``That was a sporting offer you made.''

``Not really,'' says the second. This is the 20th time I've done this
today.

namaste;
bodhi
http://psychedelictourist.blogspot.com

  • Re: OT - Fair and Balanced Fox NEws
    ... Before we privatized the voting process... ... the GAO now confirms that electronic ... More than 800,000 votes were ... Falsifying election results without leaving any evidence of such an action by using altered memory ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Bushit repugnicanism
    ... >>NARAL is backing Kerry, but I am still leery of voting for him because ... Normally I would say he was say that to curry votes from the moral ... It has come to my attention that water pressure booster pumps are ...
    (sci.med.diseases.hepatitis)
  • Voting Glitches
    ... Straight Party Voting Leads To Lost Votes ... Voters were misinformed Monday at an early voting location at Randalls ... complaining that ES & S voting machines recorded votes for Democratic ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • Re: Voting Facts - and how scary is this?
    ... 20 Amazing Facts About Voting In The United States By Bob Rowe ... 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: ... The vice-president of Diebold and the president of ES&S are brothers. ... ES&S is the largest voting machine manufacturer in the US and counts ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Fort Lauderdale voting machines: A vote for a DEMOCRAT changes to a REPUBLICAN
    ... After a week of early voting, a handful of glitches with electronic voting ... And what about votes that were misdirected BEFORE you shut the machine down? ... Poll workers are trained to recalibrate them ... But no report was made to the Supervisor of Elections office and the ...
    (alt.politics)