Re: How Barry Sacharow Lost

What do you know about Miaima, arn't you
In Colorado, and having spent som uch time
in new york, your like me when you take a
swipe at an old issue

HA HA
Tootsi

菩薩 wrote:
Two friends in Hollywood, Florida are discussing politics on Election
Day, each trying to no avail to convince the other to switch sides.

Finally, one says to the other: ``Look, you're voting for that weirdo
Barry Sacharow and I'm voting for Elaine Schwartz, it's clear that we
are unalterably opposed on every political issue. Our votes will surely
cancel out. Why not save ourselves some time and both agree to not vote
today?''

The other agrees enthusiastically and they part.

Shortly after that, a friend of the first one who had heard the
conversation says, ``That was a sporting offer you made.''

``Not really,'' says the second. This is the 20th time I've done this
today.

namaste;
bodhi
http://psychedelictourist.blogspot.com