Re: Fun facts:

Razzbar wrote:
reignbough wrote:
Sanity wrote:
A 'nanny' goat (the poor person's cow) can give 1-2 gallons of milk a
day. Goat's milk doesn't separate with the cream floating to the top
like cow's milk does, and it is so nutritious one little nanny can
nurture two calfs. :^)

And it's tasty, too. Oops, that's an opinion, not a fact.

The taste depends on whether you graze the bucks with the does.

Um...Are you sure you don't mean rams and ewes?

Goats are cool critters. I don't think they
smell any worse than any number of farm animals.

I have to say they're a bit perverted. I had a billy goat that used to
rape my dog all the time. Well, I guess it wasn't exactly rape, 'cause
the dog didn't seem to mind. But it was still an unnatural act. I guess
it wouldn't be so disgusting if the dog had been female.

LMAO!!!

  • Re: Do you recognize this tool?
    ... took the tokens that had been left in the milk box, ... It may be incidents like that which cause Labs to be listed as one of the most vicious breeds of dog. ... I was out walking him and when I stopped to talked to the lady down the road her German Shepherd went after my dog. ... He had my dog's back leg in a vice grip and I thought I had better stop it before he broke my dog's leg. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Slide Show of 4 month Panda born in San Diego Zoo
    ... Panda Seeks Mama Dog" ... Lele, the Beijing Zoo panda who had twins on August 3, does not have enough milk ... the Beijing Zoo ran a want ad in a Beijing ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Punchlines (10)
    ... The chemist also said that his dog was very intelligent, ... Then he took a 10ml glass and poured the milk into the ... He then opened the box and divided the cakes into four ... The IT contractor called his dog over. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: another food recall - botulism
    ... prepared foods. ... Although I'm not going to milk a cow to replace the soured ... milk I brought home from the store three weeks ago. ... Of course, the hot dog point is moot, since pregnant ladies aren't ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: AMC: David and Krystal questions/concerns
    ... Krystal's milk; but aside from that: ... far as I know they don't have a built in nanny, ... is it Krystal's fault or will it be David's because ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)