Re: 'Nother nail in the coffin- I'm 48 today....
- From: "woodstock" <thirdwavevisions@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Jul 2006 13:24:01 -0700
Wow, leave it to you to turn a birthday thread into a downer.. You
must be a regular comedienne at a funeral!
hehehe yeah. perhaps so. i was just relating to Woodstocls "cant bleeve
it." b/c when i hit 48 i couldnt bleeve it either.
No way, you are at least 48? I can't bleeve that. I thought you were
younger than I all this time. -woodstock-
so ohloony? did you have a pleasant gatherings? a safe, trouble free
trip and all that?
Anyways, Happy Birthday Woodsy...
I'm back at home base for a few days and alot of catching up to do.
can't bleeve it. -woodstock-
**sings** "happy b-day to you! happy b-day to you! happy b-day dear
Woody! happy b-day to yooooooou!"
i turned 48 this year too. hehehe i remember thinking that neither the
world nor i would last this long. i guess thats the kind of thinking
ya get when you're a youngster during the Cuban missles crisis with
sirens sounding the signal to crawl under your school desk and wait for
the bright white flash to blow you into powder. do you remember that
too? it made a huge impression on me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Regularly scheduled annual news blackout
- Next by Date: Re: Fence sitters
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Nother nail in the coffin- I'm 48 today....
- Next by thread: Re: 'Nother nail in the coffin- I'm 48 today....