Re: So, any onsite news about this council ??

Tha Preacha Bill wrote:
Smoky Bar wrote:

Mete you in the firehouse JAIL!

Uhm, are you this stupid all the time ?? I am in Austin Texas.... why
would I be at a fire house or a jail ??

We came, we gathered, a few got tickets, most paid the $40 and went back and gathered. The camp was pretty healthy, very happy, and generally focused on the purpose of gathering to pray for peace. The gathering dispersed quickly and smoothly. Business proprietors in Steamboat are happy clams, with the rodeo and the rainbows making up for the losses due to several arts festivals and the baloon show being rained out.

There were no detention camps.

There were no mass arrests.

There were no vigilante groups targeting hippies.

There was no national guard activation.

None of the stuff that came out of that troll's mouth came to pass.

  • Re: Annual Without Permit
    ... want a permit signed for the gathering in Colorado this year. ... what do you consider "mass arrests" ... Tickets happed with or without a permit.... ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Forwarded w/o permission:
    ... one of the many tribes that peaceably assemble at the Annual PUBLIC ... gathering anyway.), and, in public forum gave due notice that I will ...  And they certainly were not calling themselves RFOLL. ... but the way I hear it tickets for locals are usually dismissed. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: The Seven Up Gathering - part 3
    ... But I propose WE deal with A- camp now...I was there when A-camp was 1st ... established at the 83' mich gathering, Let's bring it back to the Parking ... back door 4 BUS Village and We need a SAFE ..HARMONIOUS BV for handicapped ... > the recipients of the 150 tickets, ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • My gathering story (long)
    ... found out about the blockade at the gathering ... "within 500 feet of any marked USFS road" nudity would ... only a limited number of tickets were issued each day ... June 30th was my court appearance. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: RIGHTS CRISIS IN COLORADO (the govt hates the rainbow family)
    ... tickets to the early arrivals at the gathering in Colorado. ... blocked the road and have prevented food and water from reaching those ... The 500 people with tickets are being herded into trials like ... Defendants lose the right to a public ...
    (rec.music.phish)