Re: I need for Dia to call home now, or Robert, or Alan, or Eyin

<mamaprotector@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thunder, I sure hope that you aren't talking to me. I
never said
anything like that.

No, I wasn't talking about anything you said.

Someone else, who had taken all that she could,
said that. I think the vote is about EVERYBODY to ZERO,
the past
remain where it is, and the soap has been cancelled
forever.

I sincerely hope that no harm comes to you or your loved
ones. Every
useless act of cruelty diminishes all of us.

Ain't it the truth? Thanks for your kind words. I was just
putting two and two together, the way I see things. There's
more to that than meets the eye as well, as I'm sure some
can see. I'll refrain from elucidating at this time.

  • Re: Tammy Grimes found guilty - Dont steal dogs
    ... IOW, zero. ... That's unfortunate, TD. ... I may even have another kid, just to cancel out your vote. ... are you trying to tell me there is a Republican in that crowd you'd ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: So does anyone *really* care?
    ... The media are now going to be coming in their pants, as they pore over ... every detail of every utterance, hour after hour, day after day until ... By 'zero interest' I do hope you still intend to vote though. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Karl Rove a gay homosexual gaybasher?!! (NDC)
    ... And that is my opinion. ... Karl Rove had zero impact on my decision to vote for Bush twice. ... The country regrets those votes for you. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: OT - damGarmin 2595 again
    ... K Miller wrote: ... don't you think it should refrain from adding a stop duration ... when you choose zero? ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Saw the Chimp and Air Force One yesterday
    ... This gets my vote for "Thread Creep of the Year". ... zero my display. ... didn't give to buyer of my Mooney when I sold years ago. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)