Re: I need for Dia to call home now, or Robert, or Alan, or Eyin

Thunder, I sure hope that you aren't talking to me. I never said
anything like that. Someone else, who had taken all that she could,
said that. I think the vote is about EVERYBODY to ZERO, the past
remain where it is, and the soap has been cancelled forever.

I sincerely hope that no harm comes to you or your loved ones. Every
useless act of cruelty diminishes all of us.

Thunder wrote: