4 From: The_Psychedelic_Tour...@xxxxxxxxx - view profile
Date: Sun, Jul 9 2006 2:58 pm
Email: The_Psychedelic_Tour...@xxxxxxxxx
Groups: alt.gathering.rainbow
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

karma

  • Re: EEK! EEUFBOG! (SHHLA .....!)
    ... Why isn't the universe a smooth soup of energy? ... With the second law and all? ... ..I don't think mountains are hard to explain at all. ... up with ever grander ordered galaxies and life forms? ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: EEK! EEUFBOG! (SHHLA .....!)
    ... Why isn't the universe a smooth soup of energy? ... With the second law and all? ... up with ever grander ordered galaxies and life forms? ... One is a force that tends to coalesce, like gravity. ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: Science Disproves Evolution
    ... where life on earth came from. ... not shown us this god of yours. ... that before that beginning there was no universe and therefore there ... We know this because of the Law of Causality (for every ...
    (talk.atheism)
  • Law Of Attraction - How To Apply It
    ... Law Of Attraction - How To Apply In Your Daily Life ... universe, as it works on the principle of "Thoughts Become Things". ... This concept can be observed in our day-to-day life. ...
    (soc.culture.cambodia)
  • Law Of Attraction - How To Apply It
    ... Law Of Attraction - How To Apply In Your Daily Life ... universe, as it works on the principle of "Thoughts Become Things". ... This concept can be observed in our day-to-day life. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)