Re: PERMIT FOR OCALA ........

THere's been an unpermitted gathering to coincide with the permitted
one. Where were you? Where was everybody who is so anti-permit, yet
refuse to support the non permitted event?

Yep, they were at home on their computers, bitching about permits.

lone wolf wrote:
> Howdy Folks
>

> Just wondering, & wish to ask, if again another permit is going to be
> signed for the ocala gathering ??????
>
> I remember when ocala did'nt have permits, boy that was the good ole
> days :>}
>
> I can remember going to ocala gatherings back in the days, when there
> were no permits, it sure was better in the old days, unlike it is now
> :>{
>
> would someone please tell me , that a permit will not be signed, once
> again for the ocala gathering :>{
>
> Love & Peace
> Lone Wolf

  • Re: Annual Without Permit
    ... gathering shut down a la WV. ... I don't support permits. ... A non-heirarchical non-entity with no long history of not signing ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Annual Without Permit
    ... gathering shut down a la WV. ... I don't support permits. ... A non-heirarchical non-entity with no long history of not signing ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Just Because...my soapbox for this week
    ... up what "your group" did regarding permits and porta-potties. ... unless you are trying to do the same type of thing to the gathering ... spiritrising wrote: ... government takes back everyone's house already. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Annual Without Permit
    ... gathering shut down a la WV. ... I don't support permits. ... A non-heirarchical non-entity with no long history of not signing ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Annual Without Permit
    ... gathering shut down a la WV. ... I don't support permits. ... Yes i'm goin fishin ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)