PERMIT FOR OCALA ........

Howdy Folks

Just wondering, & wish to ask, if again another permit is going to be
signed for the ocala gathering ??????

I remember when ocala did'nt have permits, boy that was the good ole
days :>}

I can remember going to ocala gatherings back in the days, when there
were no permits, it sure was better in the old days, unlike it is now
:>{

would someone please tell me , that a permit will not be signed, once
again for the ocala gathering :>{

Love & Peace
Lone Wolf

  • Re: 07 ocala gathering.....
    ... been about the permit and all else was secondary to winning. ... chat I imagine I ran into him at the ocala gathering in 2005. ... renamed sack-o-shit by a gang of thugs. ... Knowing that those I respect ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Ocala Gathering Site Council
    ... out, for a permit is already in place for 2010 ocala gathering, even ... a working email in a few weeks. ... If I smell anything funny I post it ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Its offical folks :(
    ... forcing their ideas upon everyone. ... Many of the years that a permit was signed there was an alternative ... gathering focalized by those who objected. ... admission you haven't been to the Ocala gathering for years before the ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)