Re: West Coast Fall Regional Gathering - Oct. 21-29, 2005

so if you don't care what said if its the truth when are you going to speak
it? lol spiritrising

<rainbowcrystalkitchen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> [...]
>>
>> SR lives in the midwest, also. Has no business mucking around in
>> California regional issues.
>
> yup....but again another lookingheart lacky whos been working to
> distroy the family ....
>>
>> Wing's reputation is impeccable (that means he's trusted by everyone who
>> knows him). I would like to find out more about how he comes to be the
>> moderator of a regional newsgroup; and if he has, indeed, excluded Gary,
>> what was the basis of that decision.
> I suspect its based on dwights private emails ... in which dwight
> called for shunning me on wings "focaliser council egroup
>>
>> And finally, to Gary--you know I love you and support many of the things
>> you do. I'm really sorry you are being treated as you are.
>>
>> The one thing you might consider is whether your habit of verbal abuse
>> and filthy name calling is one of the things that alienates other people
>> who might otherwise support you; and especially whether that is a
>> possible reason you might be "moderated out" of newsgroups that have
>> gatekeepers. There might be what's called "natural consequences" to your
>> choosing to continue to use the language that you do.
>
> if you do the research youd find I didnt call anyone "filthy
> mnames"..... after mullins posted on that egroup...I poiinted out he
> weasnt worth listening too.... since he posts such vile anti rainbow
> postes on agr.... and sugested to all who were on that egroup ...that
> they do their own research and go to agr and rewad his posts in his
> own words .......and that suggesttion got me thrown off the
> group.....Ive never met wing....not once in 20 years ... so I dont
> klnow him personally..... but if he approves of "shunning ...or banning
> free speech... then Idoubt if Id care to knowhim.... but if you
> do...then write him yourself ...and ask him top send you copies of
> that thread ..... and tell me if Iwas filthy....or even
> inflamitory....all I posted was the truth... that the man makeds posts
> on agr that were hatefull to the gathering and the family ...and
> advised family to go to agr.... look up the archives and deside for
> themselves ....this got me banned ....
>>
>> Mind you, I'm not saying it is right for folks to exclude you from any
>> rainbow circle for any reason, nor that I think that what is being done
>> by the "focalizers" of this event is right. Just saying you lose
>> considerable credibility with many folks because of it.
>>
>> Don't be mad because I'm saying this to you, darlin'. I do it out of
>> love. I would really like to see you get the appreciation and
>> acknowledgement you deserve for your many years of service and devotion.
>
> I neverr asked for apprecaition.... or praise...or adamn thing.....
> Idont give ashit whats said as long as its the truth
>
>> I just wish you would understand that sometimes it is you yourself who
>> stand in the way of people's ability to recognize you for who you really
>> are--which is a beautiful brother with a good heart who loves his family

  • Re: December 8, 2009
    ... don't care if others disbelieve me. ... only stupid,gullible folks are religious. ... We Quakers do not nor have ever ... the Bible was not The Truth. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Go to Hell Phillip
    ... >>> This is the last time I'm answering any of your posts. ... > that not only have I changed the oil every 3,000 miles with a VERY GOOD ... > also streching the truth a bit. ... > I don't care if he attacks me, he will just go on proving what a fool he ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: ACE continues down the shitter
    ... But, what I'm saying is that RRC is full of folks that despise me, not ... say that he didn't pay attention to my posts because I attacked him. ... On RRC, I'm Rastus O'Ginga, defender of truth, ... leadership, imho, is a full-on attack of them. ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: I hate to do this... but
    ... SPAMMING domains please send me an email so I can get the folks whose posts I'd like to read back out of my killfile:) ... I don't know why they'd care and I'm sure you don't either, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)