Re: I'm a Meat eater and proud of it!

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, WatchCity wrote:

My opinion is that the way meat is raised and slaughtered and processed
is cruel and unhealthy, and that weall'd be better off eating animal
protein sparingly. I try to buy organically raised beef but I am
outnumbered in my household so the bogus crap is also et here.

To argue that an omnivorous diet is wrong is silly (IMHO).

I'm having a bit of a logic problem here:

1. "the way meat is raised and slaughtered and processed is cruel and unhealthy"
2. "To argue that an omnivorous diet is wrong is silly"

Therefore, an omnivorous diet is not wrong, but it is cruel and unhealthy.
Therefore, being cruel and unhealthy is not necessarily wrong.

Do I have this right?

  • Re: Im a Meat eater and proud of it!
    ... I thingk the american meat industry is unhealthy and cruel. ... >> To argue that an omnivorous diet is wrong is silly. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Im a Meat eater and proud of it!
    ... the diet itself is not wrong, the emanations of energies in makeing the diet ... >> is cruel and unhealthy, and that weall'd be better off eating animal ... >> To argue that an omnivorous diet is wrong is silly. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)