Re: music & geek question

I have a very happy update on Kwame. HE"S PLAYING GUITAR! Dig!
Someone gave him a quarter sized steel string accoustic. He plays it
all left handed. He hammers on a lot but also bars with his little
finger and strums and picks with his thumb and forefinger as his large
hand spans from key board to over the sound hole! I heard tale by
someone trustworthy that it was actually pretty good and getting better
by the hour! I think I must have been on the same wave length and just
knew it was time for my beautiful Kwame to play some git box some more!
I can see his solution is the very best of all. This is such happy
news. Thanks, family, for caring about your rainbow brother. <R>

.