Re: Religious Zelots & Yippi's taking over ARG

hey wolfe thanks for reminding me to order my stuff i needed at old navy!
spiritrising

"The_Unforgiven (The Subtle Troll)" <graaywolf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> 1, 2, 3, what are we fighting for,
> I don't know and I don't give a damn,
> Next stop is religious land.
>
> 5, 6, 7, open up the pearly gates,
> Ain't no time to wonder why whoopeee we're all gonna buy tie dies made
> in sweat shops in China.
>

> Metallica Rules
>
> Jerry's dead
>
> And how many deadheads does it take to screw in a light bulb anyway?
>
> Anawer:
> Deadheads don't screw in lightbulbs, They screw in broken down vans
> that have been in the parking lot at Red Rocks ever since there God
> died
>
> Now middle aged yuppies get on Old Navy.com and buy the latest
> berkinsock knock offs, & some mass produced Tie Dies and call
> themselves hippys, because reality is just way toooooooo hard to deal
> with and then they get in there Volvos and take a weeks vacation from
> there dead end mail room job in the corporate meat grinder, and spend a
> weekend at a Rainbow Gathering. And just like any fantasy novel the end
> comes along, and they are still just middle aged yuppys trying to
> capture something that died years ago. Then they get slapped in the
> face with reality and find that the only thing that stays constant is
> change. So what do these Yuppies do next They find religion and think
> that YES maybe that will fix them but they just never realize, that
> external things cannot fix them. That the answer, was inside them
> selves all along but that would mean facing reality and that is just
> something that they could never do, so they slowly go utterly insane.
>
> GraayWolf

  • Religious Zelots & Yippis taking over ARG
    ... Next stop is religious land. ... And how many deadheads does it take to screw in a light bulb anyway? ... because reality is just way toooooooo hard to deal ... external things cannot fix them. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Fixing iMac CRT - either no video, or green video
    ... > to and fro so that the screw would fall out. ... > power up the display. ... > the video will appear as a bright green, ... > I'm trying to fix this iMac for someone who's down on her luck. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: where is the lisp operating system?
    ... don't bother trying to fix it ... their "connection with reality" is gone. ... browsers is that middle ground. ... have the power for once) browsers, is removing the ground beneath the ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Fixing iMac CRT - either no video, or green video
    ... I have an old iMac with picture problems. ... to and fro so that the screw would fall out. ... the video will appear as a bright green, ... I'm trying to fix this iMac for someone who's down on her luck. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Sorry to ruin your day, Mr. Trooper.....
    ... They screw up on the ... It's still your responsibility to fix it. ...
    (rec.autos.driving)