Re: "Show-me-state" conspiracy

Dear Woodstock, Remember when I mentioned to you I would like to have a
stage, and put a sign over it, that says "Band of Love" anyone can
join! and I told you there was a hot lead guitarist here? Well, I have
a little sound clip, just push LO-FI and it comes on almost
immediately. Listen to the second one first, it is Neo-Classic
Electric. The other one called Smiley is a field song, and it is
acoustical.
Please listen to it and tell me what you think about the
Electric One. Guitar Joe, whom is also Riff Rider, watched your video.
He enjoyed it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/riffrider_music.htm

Also I have another posting with a direct link on AGR. It says Sound
Test or something like that.
You and Swan are always welcome here, but its too hot in the
summer, and too cold in the winter. We are having a festival gathering
type thing in October.
The guy named Mike called me from Texas yesterday. Its nice
there in the Winter, but the summer is unbearably hot. Both Coastlines
have nice weather, but they also have other problems.
Love, Mother Rainbow XOXO

  • Flower Geezers To Infest Golden Gate Park For West Fest: A P.S. A
    ... “West Fest” Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Woodstock. ... Hendrix Experience reenactment and Superstar Jam ... Original Lowrider Band; ... Happy Day”; David Denny with Prairie Prince (of ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Only In San Francisco
    ... but then I saw that each band was playing 20 minute sets ... Woodstock" will be landing in Sausalito on Labor Day, ... Heroes of Woodstock 40th Anniversary Tribute (hosted by Country Joe ... Then there's the David Nelson Band Harvest Tour from Nov 10-15, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Original Woodstock Performing Artists
    ... List of performances and events at Woodstock Festival ... The Incredible String Band ... Woodstock to be no different from any of the other music festivals ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Woodstock - not invited
    ... conventional wisdom that the Dead sucked at Woodstock is not really ... set ever, but the band had a lousy time, especially with all the ... were getting Havens to play extra long, and then Country Joe did an ...
    (rec.music.gdead)