FAO ald

Thanks for the defence on that other group, I'm still reading your
posts (had to use my killfile in the end to resist replying further,
but the quotes I see in your posts give me enough of an idea that
nothing changed lol), and very much appreciate it, just don't want to
inflame things further by saying so there! :-)

Started typing a mini-rant here but eh, it's pretty offtopic for this
group so deleted again. Learned some lessons regarding attempting to
help people who don't want to be helped though, that's for sure.
.