FAO ald

Thanks for the defence on that other group, I'm still reading your
posts (had to use my killfile in the end to resist replying further,
but the quotes I see in your posts give me enough of an idea that
nothing changed lol), and very much appreciate it, just don't want to
inflame things further by saying so there! :-)

Started typing a mini-rant here but eh, it's pretty offtopic for this
group so deleted again. Learned some lessons regarding attempting to
help people who don't want to be helped though, that's for sure.

  • Re: regarding Steen Johansens posts
    ... not my business who he does or doesn't put in his killfile. ... and their first several posts appear to ... one reason I keep reading Khun Noi's writings even though politically ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Looking for anime with "real" relationships
    ... >>> of reading this group. ... Killfile him or filter him, ... I've found his posts consistently helpful and relevant. ... > repeatedly insulting newcomers, repeatedly insulting regulars, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Looking for anime with "real" relationships
    ... Killfile him or filter him, ... I've found his posts consistently helpful and relevant. ... Are we reading the same newsgroup? ... repeatedly insulting newcomers, repeatedly insulting regulars, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_Sarah_Palin=3A_=91blood_libel=92?=
    ... shows a list of posts either by most recent reply to a thread, ... or the sad inability to stop reading things they don’t want to read.. ... problem that Bob Thomson seems to have. ... He doesn't want to killfile you. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: regarding Steen Johansens posts
    ... Hi Khun Nick, I don't want to get into specifics, but, in general, if ... They go into my killfile quickly. ... A quality I do look for in posts I like to keep reading is a sense of the ...
    (soc.culture.thai)