Re-loaded Wow onto Widnows machine

I've just loaded WoW onto my Widnows machine as my Mac needs to be wiped clean and re-partioned.

The download after the installation took me nearly all day. And now I find I can't load the subsequent installments of:

The burning Crusade
Wrath of the Lich King
Cataclysm

Is it possible that they were included in the massive download of yesterday? Is there any way I can check if they are loaded?

Peter

  • Re: Sasser & Blaster problem
    ... >> Windows XP systems: ... >> installation of the patch as well as removal of the worm. ... >> following commands must be typed in a command prompt ... >> must download and install the MS04-011 patch from the MS04-011 download ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Attacked by Spyware and Adware
    ... involve installing a service pack again first and then all critical updates. ... your backed up data media before copying to your new installation. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP: ... back in or dial out to the Internet and you must download and install the MS04-011 ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Windows Update Service Crashes When check for new updates starts
    ... Apparently the installation of the latest Version of the WUA is not running to completion as the log indicates that it's being downloaded over and over. ... When the download completes close all browsers and open programs. ... Group policy undefined for peer caching. ... SUCCESS - IBackgroundCopyJob is correctly registered. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Why there isnt an ISO: a very bad state of mind
    ... > all shoved in with installation instructions. ... I know what OpenBSD is and I can find the ... ports you kan install the ports collection (very clear instructions are ... Or just download the ports archive to some other computer, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Re: Java Control Panel Folder Empty - Cannot Uninstall Java 6 Upda
    ... I was able to delete the ghost file from my add/remove programs. ... Tried reinstalling Java but I received the same messages that I ... Windows section, download the 'second' file. ... directions for installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)