Durability?

Hello,
I've started playing World of Warcraft again after a lenghty pause. But now I can't find the durability % of my equipment. Didn't it used to be among the stats? Or maybe I used to have it on an addon, I only have auctionator now, but you're supposed to see it without addon's right?

  • Re: Durability?
    ... I've started playing World of Warcraft again after a lenghty pause. ... But now I can't find the durability % of my equipment. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Durability?
    ... I've started playing World of Warcraft again after a lenghty pause. ... now I can't find the durability % of my equipment. ... you can use titan panel and the bar has the % on it along with what ever ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Durability?
    ... I've started playing World of Warcraft again after a lenghty pause. ... now I can't find the durability % of my equipment. ... durability as a single figure in a small, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Durability?
    ... I've started playing World of Warcraft again after a lenghty pause. ... But now I can't find the durability % of my equipment. ... Actually I remember now that it was Titan Panel, ... At some point there was an annoying bug that made a panel over some of the spell casting buttons so I couldn't cast some of the spells, so I had to uninstall it. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)