Wow annual pass / Diablo3 question

If you sign up for the Wow annual pass, do you actually have to pay for
twelve months before you're eligible for the free D3 download?

(and if not, how would they prevent people from signing up, getting the
free download, then cancelling?)

gordon@xxxxxxxxx B is for Basil, assaulted by bears

  • Re: Copying CDs and DVDs to be made legal.
    ... delete the torrent the moment that their download is complete. ... They still will do when the movie reaches TV wont they? ... They don't pay for those who aren't going to watch but will obtain the movie in some other way they choose, nor can those who do that claim it's OK because they've already paid someone else. ... people went out to the cinema to see it. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Copying CDs and DVDs to be made legal.
    ... might well have been willing to pay full price for. ... So perhaps the industry ought to start offering their downloads at a price people are prepared to pay? ... I'd quite like a Kindle - but so long as e-books are being offered for download at the same price as the hard-copy equivalent, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Copying CDs and DVDs to be made legal.
    ... paying the price they are asking so I'll do without. ... well have been willing to pay full price for. ... When I discovered that the car had been ... completely unrelated to the reason why people download. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Copying CDs and DVDs to be made legal.
    ... might well have been willing to pay full price for. ... I'm glad we've established that because potential earnings are what the copyright owner has also lost whenever a free download is made. ... An album may be of interest to a person, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Digital Economy Bill - c.21:15 tonight
    ... Particularly with movies. ... Do kids download Mantovani on that basis? ... Why don't they just go without as they would with any other goods they are not prepared to pay for? ... out and buying them. ...
    (uk.legal)