Re: Got the Diablo III beta invite...

It's been patchy for me, sometimes fine, other times really bad. I
managed to get through the small part of story that was available
anyway and really enjoyed it - haven't really played any similar games
before so didn't know what to expect but it seems fun,

The very little I was able to play kinda reminds me of D2, but...with
less freedom. No assigning stat points or skill points, and a very
linear path, almost like I'm on rails. Hopefully it's more open down
the line, though I really dislike not being able to assign skill and
stat points...leaves little replayability for me since once you have 1
max level of each character you have no reason to make another. I had
the same complaint with Guild Wars(and GW2 it seems as well) as well.
.