Wekkly update

Missed the last few due to xmas and stuff, and haven't played a huge
amount, however.

My warrior hit L70 a week or so back, through pvp mainly, I had enough
honour to buy the pvp 1 hander sword at about 65 and all the 70 pvp gear
when I hit 70.

Not sure if I mentioned this before but I swapped to protection spec at
about L64 and never looked back, prot warrior in pvp is hilarious! I can
now take on a pally 1-2-1 and actually win every so often, and with a
healer I can rip through half a dozen enemies :D Should have done this
ages ago!

I also have a pvp macro which makes me laugh. It charges, berserker
rage, both trinkets, inner rage, battle shout, shield wall and probably
a few things I can't remember, all in one push due to them all being
instant. Nothing like going out in a blaze of glory. Admittedly, if my
opponent lasts past 5 seconds, i'm screwed :D

T.

  • Re: Wekkly update
    ... My warrior hit L70 a week or so back, through pvp mainly, I had enough ... One thing - I think everyone should have to heal things once, just to see what hurts and what doesn't...lmao For example, the black spray crap that hits the ranged from the tentacles going up to the 2nd boss hurts a lot more than I ever thought. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: AB/WSG questions
    ... instances, high armor, stamina and spellpower are nice for both PvP and solo ... continue leveling, or stay in current branch and farm for all PvP rewards ... You might be able to get the same amount of marks for the level 38 ... gear as you would the level 48 gear, but the amount of honor awarded ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Nightime Urination:
    ... My peak volume at nightime post PVP was about 275 ... bathroom about four times a night. ... Is each urination producing a significant amount? ...
    (sci.med.prostate.bph)