Re: Cancel account/delete characters
- From: burt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Burt Johnson)
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:41:04 -0800
Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, you can't delete a character which has heirlooms, but I wouldn't
expect a free account to have any of those, since they're generally
obtainable from high level content. Maybe there's some mail in your
mailbox or something, but then, I think free accounts can't use the
mail to check anyway. Worth checking all your gear and items to make
sure none say "binds to account" or similar, but it's sounding like
that may well be bugged so you just can't delete :-/ That being said,
you don't *have* to delete any until you hit the limit of characters
per account (it's 10 per server, 50 per account overall, if on a paid
account, not sure of the free account limits), unless you want to
reuse a name, so at least it's not preventing you from making more
characters if you want.
Good luck with your free trial, if it's your first time in WoW; hope
you enjoy it :-)
I found I could not delete a character I had created but never used.
The problem was a free companion in my mailbox. I retrieved the mail,
deleted the companion, and then was able to delete the toon.
- Burt Johnson
- Prev by Date: Re: I may be being an Elitist Jerk, but...
- Next by Date: Re: I may be being an Elitist Jerk, but...
- Previous by thread: I may be being an Elitist Jerk, but...
- Next by thread: Re: Cancel account/delete characters