Re: Fireland dailies...
- From: Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:06:22 +0100
On 14 Jul 2011 13:19:18 GMT, Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:45:35 -0700 (PDT), Lancelet wrote:
I'll see today how many mark a day I can gather now.
Yeah, things should go faster with every new quest hub that's opened up.
Seems 25 per day now I've opened up the druid hub, not bad :-) Think
you have to choose between druids/shadow wardens each day so unless
any extras get opened that's the max per day. Loving the druid areas,
leaping around on the thermal currents is great fun! Although getting
to them is a bit tough, the escorting the windcaller quest sucks as a
healer, I was hoping that was a one-off quest, not a daily :-/
Sagart (85 Undead Priest)
Tairbh (85 Tauren Druid)
Buinne (85 Troll Shaman)
Eilnich (81 Blood Elf Warlock)
Balgair (80 Human Rogue)
Ruire (80 Blood Elf Paladin)
- Prev by Date: Re: Grounding Totem question
- Next by Date: Re: Fireland dailies...
- Previous by thread: Re: Fireland dailies...
- Next by thread: Re: Fireland dailies...