Re: Which faction next?

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:32:15 +0200 (CEST), Lancelet
<lancelet.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lancelet
PS: is this post in the right place in the thread ?

I can't tell because the problem only shows itself to my newsreader
when you reply to a post deeper in the thread. Basically, it seems as
though all your replies are to the original post.

I've had a look at the headers for your post and it is still missing
the References: header which I assume is the one that says which post
you are replying to.

steve.kaye
--
Jelan, 85 Priest Clokk, 81 Druid Belugar, 76 Warrior
Kibbs, 83 Paladin Jengu, 81 Death Knight Mingan, 76 Shaman

  • Re: Best newsreader???
    ... > I'm just looking for a newsreader that can use multiple news servers ... OE6 is a good newsreader. ... works only on the From or Subject headers and those are worthless. ... to show the newsgroups in a tree ...
  • Re: OT Order yours today!
    ... >> I use Forte Agent, a very fine newsreader, and when I downlead today's ... >> headers, yesterdays have already disappeared - so I don't see the ... >whether the messages themselves still exist on the server. ... >This "proper etiquette" of which you speak is exactly contrary to the ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: GG threading screw up in "Natural Selection"
    ... Looking at the headers, his is also the only one with the line ... DIG strips that line out before sending it off, or Kent stops posting ... old GG interface, and the new GG is screwing up the line wrap/quote. ... newsreader" participants, and not for old and new GG users. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OT: connecting TO to a news reader
    ... connect TO to a newsreader? ... locate t.o on the list, download the current headers. ... Eternal september is a free news server. ... A few days ago I accidentally pressed "Get All Headers" ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Any anti google groups advocates ? / Google Groups anti advocate ?
    ... A newsreader doesn't have to download all messages or download all ... a newsreader can retrieve just the ... new headers since last time, or retrieve a number of headers you ... You're using some awfully big words, there, for that Google Groper, Rom. ...
    (news.software.readers)