- From: "Hoofu&Oggie" <snarks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 02:47:02 -0800 (PST)
Steve Kaye wrote:
In a dungeon if no one loots a mob and
they're carrying a green, blue or purple, does the item still come up for
I'm 99% sure that it doesn't.
If NO-ONE loots it, then no, it doesn't come up for rolls. But, as
others have said, everyone sees the sparkles and anyone can loot it if
there is a rollable item.
Hoofu, tauren shaman, Argent Dawn (EU)
- Prev by Date: Re: looting
- Next by Date: Patch 4.1 PTR: The return of Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman!!
- Previous by thread: Re: looting
- Next by thread: Re: looting