Re: Dungeon Finder buff?

"neithskye" <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:01770017-c104-412c-b86b-80cd708aa0f7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Feb 11, 9:48 am, Catriona R <catrionarNOS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Last night, however, my goodness. Last boss in H SFK, two melee DPS
(who always seem to take 10 times the damage ranged do, so more
healing), no one to dispel Cursed Bullets, one DPS who insisted on
standing n Pistol Barrage, and two DPS doing low DPS (5,000-6,000
range). e must have wiped 20 times. I just couldn't seem to heal the people
with Cursed Bullets and the tank fast enough. Recount showed that I
was doing 10K HPS, with 10% overhealing and I couldn't keep anyone
alive.

In other words, having better gear wasn't enough to compensate for bad
players.

  • Re: Dungeon Finder buff?
    ... Now that my Holy Paladin has an average ilvl of 351, Heroics are a lot ... and I find I can compensate for mistakes. ... two melee DPS ... with Cursed Bullets and the tank fast enough. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: After Further Review by the Officials Regarding Priests...
    ... Actually things are looking fairly decent here with the Holy Healer ... Generally I have never complained about DPS, ... purple circle that he is not supposed to be standing in during the ... Life Grip is da bomb! ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Instance 101
    ... DPS meters pwn you. ... Who said anything about standing in the back healing? ... in groups that have designed DPS classes like rogues, hunters, and mages. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)