Re: Farming Embersilk

"IYM" wrote in message news:iibp4h$77c$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can only take arch for 20-30 minutes at a pop, and might rather stick
a hot poker in my eyes if I do it any longer than that.

I managed to max it out on one character whilst waiting for a plumber. It was a good 8 hours or so.

  • Re: Farming Embersilk
    ... I can only take arch for 20-30 minutes at a pop, ... a hot poker in my eyes if I do it any longer than that. ... The new patch raises the sale prices for all items at least x2. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Full Tilt filing bankruptcy on Monday????
    ... >> You keep saying this, and you've been asked a number of times to come>> up ... >> with a law that they were breaking by being a poker site. ... it was illegal in their eyes. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • JC poker player vanishes!
    ... Johnny would shift his eyes endlessly. ... Poker game, and you could make out by looking at him that he was ... would look left when he was suspecting of someone coming.. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Poker Tells: Super Mind Reading thru Precision Eye Reading [Kindle Edition]
    ... "The eyes are the windows to the soul". ... true than in the world of poker, ... Who the hell is this Joesph Smith? ... they are all written by Puggy Nuetron. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Your so vain, The Poker Version
    ... Your hood strategically dipped over your eyes ... Your so vain ... I'll bet you think Poker After Dark is about you ... Or the ex wife of Sam Simon ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)