Re: OT - Vent Question

On Feb 4, 10:36 am, IYM <"S U N risr"@optonline.net> wrote:

before entering a new password make sure to delete anything currently in
the password box. then clik OK

if you still have problems then check with a server admin to have them re-enter your password on the server side.

Hmm, maybe that's the problem? I can't remember if I deleted the old
password or just select-all, then typed over it.

Interesting that the password box will always display eight circles.
However, even if I go directly to Connect from entering in the new
password, it says it can't confirm my username and password. To make
sure I didn't make a typo I've tried the new password and my personal
password several times, and it still can't confirm my username and
password.

I am Admin so maybe I'll go to the site and reset my own password.
This is very frustrating.

Thanks.

--
Jill

  • mandrake 10 installed OK w/out inserting UN & PW, but now insists I login USING them.... :-( WT
    ... mandrake 10 without entering a username and password when the CD's asked ... I never entered any during the CD install, ... available that I could -now- press to make it boot; ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Locked - Dont know password
    ... Try entering your username without a password. ... locking again, right-click on your desktop and choose properties. ... screensaver tab and remove the check in the box next to on resume, ...
  • RE: How to clear text boxes on a form
    ... Also is frmUsers an unbound form? ... username, firstname and last name. ... After entering the username, the ... then I get "Run-tmie error '424': ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • windows xp hangs while logging on to domain
    ... While some windows xp pc logging onto domain hangs over after entering ... username and password if i unplugged the network cable it starts then i need ...
  • windows xp hangs while logging on to domain
    ... While some windows xp pc logging onto domain hangs over after entering ... username and password if i unplugged the network cable it starts then i need ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)